Friday, September 7, 2012

Mountain House Chili Mac with Beef (2 serving) Review





I Had the Mountain House Chili Mac with Beef for lunch at work today.  It was just like eating a fresh bowl of chili, but with some macaroni thrown in. I think the macaroni was just for filler, couldn't really taste it.  It tasted like a good bowl of chili. Lots of ground beef, beans, tomato sauce, etc.

having some corn bread on the side would have been really good with that one...  Also, could have poured that dish over some more macaroni or over some spaghetti to stretch it out more if needed.  You could also pour it over rice, like regular chili.

It didn’t have any negative side effects. But I did notice that after I ate the pouch of food, that I was full, and stayed full for about 3 hours. Then I got hungry, really hungry, right after. It was a Really Odd experience going from full to really hungry in a few minutes.
All in all it’s a really good product and I would buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment