Friday, September 7, 2012

Mountain House Pouch of Beef Stroganoff (2 Servings) Review






For lunch today I had a 6 year old Mountain House Beef Stroganoff ready pack. 
Never had one of those before today.  It's from my hurricane supplies that will expire next year.
The one I had today was very good.
Tasted fresh and the noodles were tender. 
The beef was tasty and the sauce was creamy like it’s supposed to be.

An odd thing was how tiny the pieces were.
Beef was ground hamburger (it had a lot of beef) and each piece was a little smaller than a popcorn kernel
the noodles were all chopped up to be about an inch long or smaller.
Was too small to eat with a fork.  I ate it like really thick soup.
I guess they did this so it could be freeze dried easily.
None of this was bad just not eaten food that chopped up before.

So another good sample from a 6 year old ready pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment